A Trusted and Reliable Solution to Fight Hair Loss
So happy I tried Navi
With a ton of products touting hair regrowth, it's been a struggle finding one that actually works for me. I have to say that I'm really impressed with the Navi products. After three months of use, the hair on my head is starting to look fuller. So pumped! Even my girlfriend noticed!
I have been using Navi Shampoo for nearly 5 months. My hair stopped falling out within the first few weeks and recently I have started seeing new growth. Thank you!
5 Months and I am seeing awesome results
I was able to start use of this approximately 5 months ago after the testing had been completed and am so glad I was able to get a jump start on this. I use this treatment twice a day every day and have seen growth! I have fine hairs that started coming in quite rapidly and then started to fall away after a few weeks but now they have started coming through thicker in the last approximately two weeks! So happy to be seeing results! Thanks!
-James V Ellsworth
Shampoo: Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Oleﬁn Sulfonate, Lauramine Oxide, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, dl-Panthenol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Biotin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Niacin, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zingiber Ofﬁcinale (Ginger) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Urtica Dioica (White Nettle) Extract, Calendula Ofﬁcinalis Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Ofﬁcinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Emblica Phyllanthus Extract, Parfum, (Fragrance), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Conditioner: Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunﬂower) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, dl-Panthenol, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Biotin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Niacin, Rosmarinus Oﬃcinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Urtica Dioica (White Nettle) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Caﬀeine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, I-Tyrosine, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Parfum (Fragrance), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
1. A review of the treatment of male pattern hair loss. K York, N Meah, B Bhoyrul… - Expert opinion on …, 2020 - Taylor & Francis … is inhibited and baldness partially reversed by finasteride, a type 2, 5AR inhibitor that prevents conversion of testosterone to its 5 times more potent metabolite DHT. The effect of … https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14656566.2020.1721463
2. AN APPROACH TO THE HAIR FALL & HAIR GROWTH MANAGEMENT. A Thassu, CM Nandi - consultant, 2022 - pharmatutor.org … , however, there are limited studies on its prevalence in the … with hair fall &highlightinghair rejuvenation strategies,and hair … Blocking the action of DHT seems to stimulate growth of … https://www.pharmatutor.org/articles/an-approach-to-the-hair-fall-hair-growth-management
3. Characteristics of hair loss after COVID‐19: A systematic scoping review T Czech, S Sugihara… - Journal of Cosmetic …, 2022 - Wiley Online Library … , several studies have been done to clarify the association between COVID-19 and hair loss. … Despite the uncertain level of evidence with regard to hair loss and COVID-19, hair loss has … https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jocd.15218
4. Diagnosing and treating hair loss. A Mounsey, SW Reed - American family physician, 2009 - aafp.org … Physicians should be careful not to underestimate the emotional impact of hair loss for … hair loss or more diffuse hair loss, which may include predominant hair thinning or increased hair … https://www.aafp.org/afp/2009/0815/p356
5. Dihydrotestosterone-induced hair regrowth inhibition by activating androgen receptor in C57BL6 mice simulates androgenetic alopecia. D Fu, J Huang, K Li, Y Chen, Y He, Y Sun, Y Guo… - Biomedicine & …, 2021 - Elsevier … DHT had similar effects in an ex vivo model of hair loss. Evaluation … and to determine whether blocking AR rescues anagen … for studying the hair cycle [26,61], we tested the effect of DHT … https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0753332221000329
6. Hair loss: common causes and treatment. TG Phillips, WP Slomiany, II Robert Allison - American family physician, 2017 - aafp.org … Hair loss is not life threatening, but it is distressing and … of hair loss may be obvious, such as the bald patches that occur in alopecia areata, or more subtle, such as the diffuse hair loss … https://www.aafp.org/afp/2017/0915/p371
7. International Journal of Modern Pharmaceutical Research. S Ghritlahare, P Kurre, G Panagar, T Satapathy - ijmpronline.com … Causes of hair loss: Hair loss is a dermatological disorder that has been recognised for … and can treat hair loss either by providing or by acting as DHT and 5‒α‒Reductase blockers or … https://ijmpronline.com/admin/assets/article_issue/1580807434.pdf
8. Male pattern hair loss: current understanding. DA Whiting - International journal of dermatology, 1998 - hairlosssucks.com … hair loss serious consideration. A better understanding of the molecular biology of hair growth in male pattern hair loss has … Dihydrotestosterone is currently thought to be the most potent … http://www.hairlosssucks.com/download/whiting.pdf
9. Microneedling for hair loss. AK Gupta, EM Quinlan, M Venkataraman… - Journal of cosmetic …, 2022 - Wiley Online Library … regarding microneedling in dermatology. We performed linear multivariable regressions to synthesize evidence from the clinical trials that investigated the efficacy of microneedling for … https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jocd.14525
10. Minoxidil: a comprehensive review. AK Gupta, M Talukder, M Venkataraman… - Journal of …, 2022 - Taylor & Francis … Clinical efficacy (topical minoxidil): In a five-year study, 2% minoxidil … Topical minoxidil causes hair regrowth in both … With topical minoxidil (foam and solution), hair shedding may be … https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09546634.2021.1945527
11. Production rates of testosterone and of dihydrotestosterone in female pattern hair loss. H Vierhapper, H Maier, P Nowotny, W Waldhäusl - Metabolism, 2003 - Elsevier … female-pattern hair loss, even in the absence of enhanced DHT production characteristic … pattern hair loss. In our patients with female-pattern hair loss serum concentrations of both DHT … https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002604950300060X
12. Spirulina-a marine miracle for sustainable food system. I Pal, C Bose - Marine Biology Research, 2022 - Taylor & Francis … However, Spirulina platensis is mentioned in this paper, but it is referred to as … effects, including loss of hair, sores in the mouth, diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting, appetite loss, and … https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17451000.2022.2101122
13. Stigmatization caused by hair loss–a systematic literature review. MC Schielein, L Tizek, S Ziehfreund… - JDDG: Journal der …, 2020 - Wiley Online Library … Studies that specifically address the stigma of hair loss are rare. Further studies are needed to … dermatoses in order to better understand the enormous psychosocial burden of hair loss. … https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ddg.14234
14. Stimulating hair growth via hormesis: Experimental foundations and clinical implications. EJ Calabrese - Pharmacological Research, 2020 - Elsevier … The most commonly studied cells for hair growth have been human hair dermal papilla cells (… in studies where Rb2 blocked hair growth inhibition effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). … https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043661819326428
15. The Advancement of Herbal-Based Nanomedicine for Hair. K Padule, S Shinde, S Chitlange, P Giram, D Nagore - Cosmetics, 2022 - mdpi.com … Herbal drugs for treating and preventing hair loss are easier to find now that we know more … wrap around keratin filaments. The keratin filaments run in the same direction as the hair shaft … https://www.mdpi.com/1939370
16. The effect of hair loss on quality of life. D Williamson, M Gonzalez… - Journal of the European …, 2001 - Wiley Online Library … DLQI scores in responders with hair loss (mean score = 8.3, SD = 5.6… hair loss continued to have a significant impact on life quality well after the initial event (median duration of hair loss … https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1468-3083.2001.00229.x
17. The role of vitamins and minerals in hair loss: a review. HM Almohanna, AA Ahmed, JP Tsatalis… - Dermatology and therapy, 2019 - Springer … studies that examined the relationship between hair loss and iron deficiency. Almost all of these studies … The authors of most studies suggested that iron deficiency may be related to TE [… https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13555-018-0278-6?fbclid=IwAR12p0kJ_vyhqHZ-gwV4ARAYkEKN8czblSFZ7pIr-h6lvFb14H-K5qEyqZg&swcfpc=1
18. The use of serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) in hair care products. JI Kalwat - Biomed J Sci Tech Res, 2019 - academia.edu … , the use of which reduces the destructive DHT level. Saw palmetto also affects the inhibition of testosterone and DHT … The already mentioned 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is one of the … https://www.academia.edu/download/84013089/BJSTR.MS.ID.002348.pdf
Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
Disclaimer – Hair loss is different for every individual. Results may vary depending upon the severity of your hair loss and how long you have been experiencing it. As with any hair growth treatment, typical results will take at least 3 to 5 months for noticeable results.
Refund requests are accepted within 60 days of the order date. Returned items and return shipping costs are your responsibility. Please keep a record of your return tracking. A refund will be issued once we receive returned items. Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges.